Welcome to https://easytripguides.com/. As you know, our website is mainly concerned with the Outdoor. We strive to offer detailed information about everything that is related to outdoor, camping, snowboarding, skiing, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, and everything that is related to outdoor gear to accessories and tips. So why don’t you write for us?
We are always looking forward to receiving insightful information and rich content to provide our readers with everything they need. If you have experience with all these above or can provide useful and rich content, then this is the right place for you and we are requesting you to write for us. Here are the topics we accept:
- Paddle Boarding
- Biking (Road and Mountain)
- Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
- Hiking, Camping, and Backpacking
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Sports/Hobbies (Like Skateboarding, Metal Detecting, Disc Golf, etc.)
Who can Write for Us?
We are looking for exceptional writers who will go that extra mile to provide useful information. We welcome guest post submissions provided that they add something to our readers and our website.
We are not after fillers or copied content. We encourage you to speak your mind and provide your content as we will check for originality. We don’t accept spun articles or poor content since we strive to offer the best and most comprehensive posts. We want to make sure that our readers have access to the most detailed information to guarantee that they will be back for more.
- We only accept articles about the Outdoor. We had already mentioned in the introduction what types of articles we accept. If you are an outdoor enthusiastic yourself or have some experience regarding one of the above mentioned earlier, then you are most welcomed to submit your content. We need well-researched articles that are meant to deliver useful information. If our readers like your articles, we will probably ask you to submit more.
- We ONLY accept 100% original content. We have access to tools that we use to test for originality and uniqueness. If you are going to send spun articles or copied content, then we would appreciate it if you don’t waste your time or ours. We publish only articles that have been specifically written for our website.
- We encourage you to visit our website and take a look at the published articles. You can write How-to articles, share your own real experience, camping tips tricks, or whatever you think will draw our reader’s mind. Just make sure that you follow the theme of the website.
- Article length shouldn’t be less than 1200 words. We encourage you to be creative. You can add pictures, infographics, tables, or videos that you think will enrich your content.
- We don’t accept articles that have been published elsewhere. Make sure that you submit only original and new content.
- We will allow for 1 Do-follow links (Condition Applied) to trustworthy and respectable websites. Please don’t link our articles to unethical websites, porn, medical or gambling websites.
- Make sure that your article is readable and interesting. Use the proper formatting and paragraphs to improve readability. You can use lists, bullet points, or whatever you think would make your article easier to read and understand.
- If you agree with our guidelines, then we encourage you to start working on your content right away.
- Please send your article in an email with the subject: “Guest Post Request”. It might take up to 2 days to review your content and publish it on our website.
- After the publication of the article, it becomes the property of https://easytripguides.com/.You will not have any right to publish, alter, or delete it. We will give you a credit of course, by mentioning the author’s name and in some special cases, we might publish the author’s bio. You can also share it on social media.
- We hold the right to accept or reject any content for any reason.
- Please visit our website here and take a look at our latest content.
How to Submit Your Article?
Please, first mail us with your article topic and we will discuss the details. Then send your article in doc/docs/ format with minimum an image and keywords to our Chief Editor Michael J. Branco at;
We will replay in the shortest possible time.
We are looking forward to receiving your content.